'Η ΤΑΝ Ή ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.
'Η ΤΑΝ Ή ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ

--- Forum ενάντια στα δήθεν ---

Αρχική ΣελίδαΑρχική Σελίδα  ΕικονοθήκηΕικονοθήκη  ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  Σύνδεση  

I think this is what you need

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Phypehop
Επισκέπτης

I think this is what you need Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: I think this is what you need   I think this is what you need Icon_minitimeΤετ Αυγ 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Hello. About all of the popular decryption programs are up to date by now. They've had long enough. LOL So, Rocky and any of the other new releases are do-able. The reason Shrink and DVD Decrypter no longer work is new protections have been added to DVDs. Since they're no longer supported, they can not bypass the different protections they weren't programmed for. They still work with some DVDs, but anything since about 04 with the heavier protection is out. So find a decrypter you like that still has support. DVDFab Decrypter, AnyDVD, RipIt4Me (just lost support, but not obsolete yet), DVDFab Platinum, and DVD Region + CSS Free are among the leaders. Platinum is a do it all program that is supposed to be Vista Compatible. That's just a few of the programs I have loaded. I believe in being prepared. LOL
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

I think this is what you need
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
'Η ΤΑΝ Ή ΕΠΙ ΤΑΣ :: Γράμματα & Τέχνες :: Λογοτεχνία & Ποίηση-
Μετάβαση σε: